$25 Advanced Auto Parts Online order Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoice

Gawd
Hey Guys, im not going to use this so if anyone could use this or needs to use it please feel free...It says that only the registered user can use it but im not so sure about that as i have used someone elses code before. If someone would like to try and use it go ahead.

Just let me know if you do so I can close out the thread..

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at AdvanceAutoParts.com during our December online promotion.

You’ve qualified for a $25 coupon towards your next online order of $50 or more!*

Your coupon code is: DEM3BB. It must be redeemed by January 18, 2013.

Here are a few things you need to know about redeeming the coupon:

• Coupon is valid online only.

• Coupon can only be redeemed by the registered customer who made the original, qualifying purchase.

• Coupon is valid for one use only, cannot be combined with any other offer, and has no cash value.

• To redeem the $25 coupon, your order total must be $50 or more, before applying the promotional code, and does not include core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees or taxes.

• Please make sure you are signed in to the account used for the original qualifying purchase.
Please see disclaimer below for full details.

Thanks again for your order and we look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

Sincerely,

The Advance Team

By the way OP:

That is a bounce back code. Bounce back codes can only be used by customers who have made qualifying orders for the bounce back code. You haven't made a previous qualifying order so the system isn't going to take off any of the money for the code.

Said the online chat guy. So your the only one that can use it.

Seriously? They are like $7.99-$14.99 lol

Some are more expensive. When I replaced the one in my Trailblazer a few years back, it was $50 and some change (and a pain in the ass!).

It's not just a thermostat though -- it's a pipe with a thermostat embedded in the middle of it. You can't replace it, so you have to buy the whole thing.

Some are more expensive. When I replaced the one in my Trailblazer a few years back, it was $50 and some change (and a pain in the ass!).

It's not just a thermostat though -- it's a pipe with a thermostat embedded in the middle of it. You can't replace it, so you have to buy the whole thing.

That blows
:(

Like damn I could've used this coupon like last week when I went there and spent $50 in parts.

By the way OP:

That is a bounce back code. Bounce back codes can only be used by customers who have made qualifying orders for the bounce back code. You haven't made a previous qualifying order so the system isn't going to take off any of the money for the code.

Said the online chat guy. So your the only one that can use it.

that sux, oh well was worth trying to give it away

Very nice gesture by the OP, but I wanted to warn others about Advance's online ordering and store inventory system. It is a very frustrating process to buy from these guys and people need to be aware.
Last summer I ordered online from them. I wanted to order some pretty common tune up parts for my friend's Corolla to help her out. I had a free weekend and Advance says they have in store pickup, so it seemed like I could get a deal online, get the parts in the store that is 1/2 a mile away, and then fix my friend's car with lots of time left over to relax, etc. Well, that did not happen.
Many stores do not report inventory correctly or at all, so in store pick up was not an option for most items I ordered, even really common things like Corolla spark plugs. I'm talking about a 98 Corolla here. Everyone has those, including the Advance store near me, but because the stores don't report having these things in stock it all had to be shipped. That shot my window of opportunity to get the car fixed that weekend.
Then they broke my order into 4 shipments. With my work hours being what they are, it's hard to get to the Post Office at all unless it's a weekend, but I tried to scramble most days of the week to get the the Post Office, only to be late several of the days, and I could only get the last of the parts on the following weekend after I first ordered. I think the 4 spark plugs were split into 3 of the shipments. It was insane. I've never seen anything so inefficient.
So overall, if you can use a coupon to get a deal and you aren't in a hurry and don't mind some frustration then order from these guys. Just don't expect in store pick up to be an option, and be ready to go to UPS, USPS, or whatever you pick, several times when they split up your order.

I just bought a battery tonight actually. Used a different coupon that probably wouldn't combine anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back