24pin atx extension cable help

Domingow

2[H]4U
Help,

I need help finding a 24pin atx power supply extension cable. Additionally, this cable needs to have the 4pin breakaway thing as my system board has the AMD939 20+4 layout. I tried with Google, and all I found was cables that do not have the detachable 20+4 extension design. I guess my other alternative is to buy a 20 pin extension cable, and also a 4 pin extension. So any thoughts, or suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Help,

I need help finding a 24pin atx power supply extension cable. Additionally, this cable needs to have the 4pin breakaway thing as my system board has the AMD939 20+4 layout. I tried with Google, and all I found was cables that do not have the detachable 20+4 extension design. I guess my other alternative is to buy a 20 pin extension cable, and also a 4 pin extension. So any thoughts, or suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Ok I think you may be confused slightly. The 24 pin cables that are 20+4 pin are for the ATX connector only they do not cover the 4 pin P4/AUX connector. It sounds like you are talking about needing both a 20pin ATX and a 4 pin P4/AUX cable. If so Performace PCs has both. If not let me know and I'll give it another go.

Ok I think you may be confused slightly. The 24 pin cables that are 20+4 pin are for the ATX connector only they do not cover the 4 pin P4/AUX connector. It sounds like you are talking about needing both a 20pin ATX and a 4 pin P4/AUX cable. If so Performace PCs has both. If not let me know and I'll give it another go.

No i think he's talking about the 20+4 pin main connectors, you know? The ones that have a solid set of 20pins and the the additional 4pins that can be used later on (if the MB needs 24pins). The P4 connector is not even on that set.

No i think he's talking about the 20+4 pin main connectors, you know? The ones that have a solid set of 20pins and the the additional 4pins that can be used later on (if the MB needs 24pins). The P4 connector is not even on that set.

This is exactly what i was attempting to explain. I got the set from performancePCs it looks like the silverstone set has a detachable +4pin that i was looking for.

Thanks for your help!

Back