• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2407wfp vs 2408wfp

kkl1014

n00b
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
48
Found these on craigslist. 2407wfp is $140 and 2408 is $170. My usage will include internet browsing, artwork and some light gaming. Is the input lag on the 2408 much more noticeable than on the 2407? Will it heavily affect gaming? I'm currently using a 2005fpw and don't notice any lag at all.
 
I have two 2408 WFP's, the input lag is not very noticeable at all. I also have a U2410 and don't see much of a difference.
 
Back
Top