Jun 15, 2006 #2 S SkuLLy|RT Limp Gawd Joined Apr 16, 2002 Messages 499 I've got a couple of friends with 2405's, and the extra space is incredible. However, I'm not looking to constantly be on the bleeding edge of video card technology for playable frames in games, so I opted to go with the smaller 2007. That was pretty much the deciding factor for me.
I've got a couple of friends with 2405's, and the extra space is incredible. However, I'm not looking to constantly be on the bleeding edge of video card technology for playable frames in games, so I opted to go with the smaller 2007. That was pretty much the deciding factor for me.
Jun 15, 2006 #3 A Alpine44 Weaksauce Joined Apr 17, 2006 Messages 102 it still looks decent with a scaled down resolution.
Jun 15, 2006 #4 N ND40oz [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 14,071 Go 2407, I replaced my Gateway FP2185 with it. There's just so much more space and so much more need for SLI or Crossfire
Go 2407, I replaced my Gateway FP2185 with it. There's just so much more space and so much more need for SLI or Crossfire