I've had my 2405 a bit over 2 months, and Its run beautifuly through standard VGA, and I have an Xbox HD conversion kit going to it. It plays pretty well, but i have a few questions.
1) My BFG 6800 OC has a DVI plug, and i tried hooking up the DVI plug to the card, but get no input signal. Is there a driver, or setting i need to get this to work?
2) In my Xbox settings, I went to the display setup and turned on all the options for 720 and 1020 and i think even 420 (not sure if my numbers are correct, but you know what i mean), but I still get jagged edgies on the game itself while the cutscenes look beautiful. Should only one of these be checked, and if so, which one? If i play split screen, the game looks beautiful everywhere.
3) Whats the difference in running the monitor via the digital driver vs the analog driver. ?
Thanks
1) My BFG 6800 OC has a DVI plug, and i tried hooking up the DVI plug to the card, but get no input signal. Is there a driver, or setting i need to get this to work?
2) In my Xbox settings, I went to the display setup and turned on all the options for 720 and 1020 and i think even 420 (not sure if my numbers are correct, but you know what i mean), but I still get jagged edgies on the game itself while the cutscenes look beautiful. Should only one of these be checked, and if so, which one? If i play split screen, the game looks beautiful everywhere.
3) Whats the difference in running the monitor via the digital driver vs the analog driver. ?
Thanks