2405FPW Problems

Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
25
I've had my monitor for quite a while so far, and as much as I love all the sreen real estate it has, there is one small thing that bugs me more than anything, and has made it impractical to use my monitor in its upright orientation. I have no idea as to what may be causing it, so I'm at a huge loss for the time being.

While the screen is in it's upright orientation the whole right side of the screen just goes out into blank space. I can't see what's they're and I have no idea what can be causing it. I can't scroll to see the text that's gone past the screen, and their isn't any way I know of fixing it besides rotating it back to it's normal orientation.

So how could I fix this problem? If it matters im running the monitor on DVI using a 6600, and the resolution it shows is 1200x1920 when the monitor is upright, so I'm sure it' snot the problem...
 
Back
Top