• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2405FPW or an Ibook

booGamiHXC

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
81
I have a dilemma, which I believe requires personal opinions.

I'm going back to college next month after a 3 month break and I've been saving up to purchase a laptop. A ibook, to be exact. However, I noticed that I'm going to be dealing with high-res graphics which require a ton of workspace. (Graphic design) My 21in CRT has served it's purpose in life as a gaming monitor(huge) and my Sony 17in LCD(Space saving) is hardly capable of handling this. It's irritating to have to scroll to the side!!!!!! It would be nice if I had the space to put my crt and lcd on the same desk however, the desk's the school supplies are rather small so eh..

Monitor over mobility? :\
 
Your sort of comparing apples to oranges, but from your post it sounds to me like you need the monitor more than you need a laptop. Which will you get more use out of? I have a 2405FPW and a 17" LCD in dual display, and dont' even need to use my 17" very often. The 24" will hold two windows open side by side.
 
Back
Top