2405FPW, I hardly knew ye

J-M-E said:
Lol. I was just thinking of sitting at my desk and all the sudden everything collapses and breaks.
Yeah...I know what you mean, but just imagine the pain this fella must have felt...oh man...I would die if something like this happened to me, and if I didn't, my parents would kill me anyway... :(

1c3d0g said:
Yeah...I know what you mean, but just imagine the pain this fella must have felt...oh man...I would die if something like this happened to me, and if I didn't, my parents would kill me anyway... :(

This is the exact reason I don't use particle board desks from Walmart.

1c3d0g said:

I would most likely cry.

To clear up a few things:

1.) I get over bad events extremely well. The only reason I posted this thread was so I could post the picture.

2.) The desk was part of the dorm room I live in and given to me. In other words, I live in a dorm.

3.) I already know what I'm going to do claims wise, and I'm already pooling together money to buy a new one.

I would most likely get really drunk and throw it off a building and then take a sledgehammer to it. Sure worked for that microwave that one time. Even broken appliances can provide much joy.

Woe and strife :(

Even if YOU'RE over it, it still is a sad thing to imagine...

On the plus side, you now have a really awesome and unique piece of electronic artwork :cool:

Back