• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2405 Vsync problem in games

Ingonuts13

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
1,982
I just upgrade form a 2001FP to a 2405FPW and I load up several games and when I run with Vsync enabled, big PROBLEMS!

The screen gets all jittery and flickers.

What is going on here?
 
Anyone experience this at all?

So far the games that this happens with are:

Madden 2006
HL2


Games that seem to be fine:

COD2
 
yeah i think it happens to me in xmen legends ii, not sure where in the game to disable vsync either.
 
I have never had a problem like that with my 2405. Get that warrenty out.
 
skittzle said:
I have never had a problem like that with my 2405. Get that warrenty out.


Actually I is not a 2405 problem I believe. It has to be a software problem.

If it happens in one game but not the other, then it has to be software.
 
What video card are you running?

And make sure you have the latest drivers!! It definetely sounds like a software issue.
 
PKFGimpy said:
What video card are you running?

And make sure you have the latest drivers!! It definetely sounds like a software issue.


I am running 2 BFG 7800 512s
 
Good news cuz I am having the exact same setup, but 2 eVGAs instead of the two BFGs :)

Can't wait for my system to arrive its taking ages:(
 
Back
Top