• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2405 users...

skittzle

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,563
In your opinion, which looks better. 720p or 1080i.

I have been playing my 360 on the monitor and it looks as if 720p looks a little bit more crisp but the colors are washed out. The 1080i has more jaggies but the color is more vibrant.

I'm curious to know what people are using.
 
btw, I am using the component HD cables that came with the 360 to play.
 
isnt 720p by definition better?

sorry i have a 2405 but no 360 :(.
 
Yes, by definition it is better but I am wondering why my colors go out the window when I use 720p :mad:
 
I am also using the HD component cables on the 2405.

To me, both 720p and 1080i are vibrant and colorful; I notice no discoloration between the two.
 
Let me clarify...1080i looks sharper, although you're right, the jaggies are bit more noticeable. 720p gives somewhat of a "softer" image I guess, but it's progressive so it flows a bit smoother as well. To be honest I can't realy tell the difference between the two that much anyways.
 
Back
Top