Maybe a stupid question from something I am overlooking but here goes....When I go into the 2405's setup menu, then go to Image Settings...the scaling option is set at the first one ( I guess thats monitor scaling?)...however, the menu won't let me go to the scaling option in order to set it to aspect. Is this something I probably don't have to do anyway?
I was hoping if I could set it to aspect I would get the correct res on games that don't support my native, then just have a couple black rows around the side. The way it is now, even with fixed aspect set within nvidia control panel, if I try to run a 21inch widescreen res it still gets stretched across the entire 24inch screen. Am I overloocking an option i need to change in order to maneuver to the scaling option in the 2405 setup menu?