• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2405 prob... what is it exactly?

Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
26
I just bought a 2405 about a week ago and it came in yesterday. The bottom right hand corner of the screen is a bit darker than the rest of the screen.

Is this what is called a back light problem? or is this more like... burn in?

Also what is the easiest way to contact dell and get this thing returned...I've been looking on the website and the email thing wants me to type in a service tag... no such thing on the monitors. And I cant seem to find a number... wtf...

Sorry no pictures. I dont have a digital camera handy.
 
Back
Top