• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2405 positioning menus over analog

peacetilence

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
2,343
I thought I might bring this up here because this is the only forum I know that has really gotten all the gritty details of the 2405fpw analyzed. You may or may not know that the 2405fpw is 15% distorted in 480p/i mode. (aspect option selected) Instead of it displaying in the standard 4:3 is displays as 3:2 BUT there are positioning options that may or may not correct this issue. There is a horizontal and vertical position option that my guess is to stretch out the image, the only thing is that they are greyed out. I wonder if there is any way to ungrey them (factory menu etc) so that I can manually correct the aspect ration of 480p/i over the component inputs. Anyone know of anything? The dell forums are all but useless.
 
Back
Top