waterboy787
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2001
- Messages
- 324
Hi -
I have a dell 2405fpw and its currently hooked up to my tv. If I'm looking to add an external dvd player, i've used the white, red, and white cables that came with the player correct? (I forget what they're called)
Now I can play DVDs directly onto the display. But my question is, how can I get sound coming from the Klipsch 5.1 speakers connected to my audigy 2 zs? Do I need a wire? A sort of switch box?
SEcondly, the colors seemed washed out when using the dvd, is it because my display has settings geared toward my pc?
Thanks all. I figured we have great 2405 support since everybody loves the monitor.
I have a dell 2405fpw and its currently hooked up to my tv. If I'm looking to add an external dvd player, i've used the white, red, and white cables that came with the player correct? (I forget what they're called)
Now I can play DVDs directly onto the display. But my question is, how can I get sound coming from the Klipsch 5.1 speakers connected to my audigy 2 zs? Do I need a wire? A sort of switch box?
SEcondly, the colors seemed washed out when using the dvd, is it because my display has settings geared toward my pc?
Thanks all. I figured we have great 2405 support since everybody loves the monitor.