24" plus 2x 23" for eyefinity work?

sotexpb

n00b
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
51
I like the idea of having a larger center screen and was considering doing a 23 24 23 configuration. Will this work well and does anyone have a picture of a similar setup for reference?
 
yes they are just wondering how they pair up next to each other rather than getting 3x23"
 
i play bf3,wow ,dirt and a few other misc games, I do alot of multitasking and programming on the computer and was thinking about just getting a 2 monitor configuration but having the option to eyefinity when I game would be nice
 
It will work, even if they are not the same res, they'll just run the highest resolution each has in common. like 1200p and 1080p display mix will run 1080p on each display.
 
I would recommend throwing the extra money into getting a higher end center 23" monitor rather than the 24". Your center monitor is really going to be the workhorse of the total display, and I'm not sure if I would want it larger because your lines between the side monitors won't matchup correctly.
 
Back
Top