• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

24 pin PSU @ frys?

ClayDo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
274
Not currently able to check the stock of fry's other than the outpost direct online shopping system they have. Any one know.. what Power Supplies(24 pin)

that fry's, or any other stores, would carry that are worth a damn..? =\

looking for about 400w or more. :eek:

thx guys.
 
I was at the Anaheim Frys a few nights ago looking for a 24 pin psu and I didn't see any.
 
what i found on their page. and what is close to what i remeber they had in stock..

I have no clue which are 24pin or not..

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3726996?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
(Seasonic P4ZO400AGX 400W )

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3570974?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
(Fudin PM-S400UW )

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3546684?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
(Vantec 470W Aluminum Power Supply)

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4138923?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
(Ultra X-Connect 500W ATX Modular Power Suppy - Black , i know I KNOW! but they do have a 24pin cable you can get.. and I allready own it :( (he purchased it before know it was not 24pin, and aprent it sucks horribly.)
 
got there, they had some crapy one.. and the Zalman 520w..

soo i got the vantec way over kill for my setup but hey its nice and hopefully i'll keep it a year or so.

so far its an amazing PSU, quite and powerfull.
 
Back
Top