24 Hours to AOC Beta....

Ok here's how you fix it and there are several ways. Go to windowed mode by clicking on Simple Config in the File folder. Now uncheck fullscreen start the game and you can go into in game settings and go back to fullscreen. BTW make sure its on DX9.

Ok here's how you fix it and there are several ways. Go to windowed mode by clicking on Simple Config in the File folder. Now uncheck fullscreen start the game and you can go into in game settings and go back to fullscreen. BTW make sure its on DX9.

That doesn't help. It's race specific, or class specific. I made another character and it's fine.

Anyway, game is just alright.

games alright so far..

kind of dissapointed with the graphics though 1920x1200 res with every setting maxed it doesn't look as good as expected. maybe i'm missing an AA option

wtf i cant even create a character... once i finish customizing my guy it just sits there and nothing happens.

i tried in windowed and full screen mode

wtf i cant even create a character... once i finish customizing my guy it just sits there and nothing happens.

i tried in windowed and full screen mode

Try making different race....

I was expecting more. Graphics are nice in some places, but not breathtaking. Combat system is interesting, but I do not think I like it.

Did anybody else notice how easy the game is?

Was pretty happy to get into the beta, extracting right now.

On another note, I wonder how long its going to take until someone here post something against the NDA. :p

Pretty unstable and laggy right now. Performs pretty well, I get 35-40 FPS with everything maxed out an no AA. Looks damn nice. I imagine they'll get the lag sorted out pretty soon.

Was pretty happy to get into the beta, extracting right now.

On another note, I wonder how long its going to take until someone here post something against the NDA. :p

There is no NDA on the game.

There is no NDA on the game.

*Rubs chin* Could have sworn I saw and agreed to Funcoms NDA when I made my account. Was that not linked the the game? If not, then damn, thats pretty sweet.

Edit: Huh, guess it was lifted (thanks google). Nice.

I'm furious.

Turns out since I was in the Technical Beta, I automatically get into this one.

BUT, they didn't fuckin tell me til last night, and I already used my IGN acct to get another one... that's another key I could've given to a friend so we can beta test together and shit.

Blah!!

But whatever... I've been playing GTA, anyway. lol

I'm furious.

Turns out since I was in the Technical Beta, I automatically get into this one.

BUT, they didn't fuckin tell me til last night, and I already used my IGN acct to get another one... that's another key I could've given to a friend so we can beta test together and shit.

Blah!!

But whatever... I've been playing GTA, anyway. lol

you should also now have access to closed beta... thats were the funs at. ;)

you should also now have access to closed beta... thats were the funs at. ;)

See, if you say it's so "fun" in closed beta, I believe you. But since they did give out 50 000 keys to us to play in Open Beta they should have made sure we had fun.

I am having fun right now sort of, still not enough to buy the game however. There are a ton of bugs, ton of them.

See, if you say it's so "fun" in closed beta, I believe you. But since they did give out 50 000 keys to us to play in Open Beta they should have made sure we had fun.

I am having fun right now sort of, still not enough to buy the game however. There are a ton of bugs, ton of them.

its more of a stress test.

Back