24 Hours to AOC Beta....

On one hand I'd love to beta the game, on the other I have no interest in signing up to fileplanet to do so.

edit: its not the money, its the thought.

Unbelievable. I just woke up (2PM) and it still isn't Fing ready to play. I have work from 5:30PM to 2AM. ARGH! FACKERS!

"The start of the Open Beta is delayed by 2 hours to further test some of the changes in detail. We want to make sure everything works as intended before we open the servers to the testers.

The official start time of the IGN Age of Conan Open Beta is therefore 22:00 GMT.
(to find out the current GMT time please refer to http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ )

Thanks for your patience."

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=77572

Looks like you have to add 2 more hours til launch. 5pm EST

are you sure? i thought i converted it right. doesn't matter I have a class until 6:30 anywho.

And to think people actually took off work/skipped school for this (knowing that it's limited to only 13 levels). :rolleyes:

I didn't (and wouldn't have) so I can only laugh at those that did. :D

Cool, NDA has been lifted from the Open Beta. So screenshot / video at will. :D

And to think people actually took off work/skipped school for this (knowing that it's limited to only 13 levels). :rolleyes:

I didn't (and wouldn't have) so I can only laugh at those that did. :D

There's a fileplanet contest going on to who can level the fastest.

I still remember all the issues everyone was having on the opening day of SWG. My God, that was awful...waiting forever to log into the server and then getting kicked/having the server go down. It sucked.

Glad I came into work today.

what's this sun you speak of? actually, i'm out on my porch with wifi and a laptop. the day kind of sucks and the sun is behind clouds, but it's still warm.

At least you can go out. I'm stuck in a building with no windows for work :mad:

My god this is ridiculous. 12gb client to download and now how many friggin files do I have to update to play this damn thing? :(

Is anyone else having trouble assigning keys in keyboard options? It seems like it lets you change keys but when you try and click nothing happens.

Cool, NDA has been lifted from the Open Beta. So screenshot / video at will. :D

it's only been lifted for journalists... NDA continues for beta testers until launch.

edit: my bad NDA has been lifted for open beta testers (cus its limited to lvl 13) still in effect for closed beta testers, such as myself.

Typical freakin beta....what was I thinking...

I finally get to the character creation screen............after another long set of update downloads....I have to be at work at 5 (central), this thing just finished.

Its laggy at the character creation screen.....got a bitchy wife buggin me cause im on a game instead of listening to her (lol) and now I have to go to work. Thanks FunCom.....I had everything set and ready to go according to their timeframe and got nothing done. Pffffffftttt. I should have known better, lol...Typical freakin BETA!!!!!

Typical freakin beta....what was I thinking...

I finally get to the character creation screen............after another long set of update downloads....I have to be at work at 5 (central), this thing just finished.

Its laggy at the character creation screen.....got a bitchy wife buggin me cause im on a game instead of listening to her (lol) and now I have to go to work. Thanks FunCom.....I had everything set and ready to go according to their timeframe and got nothing done. Pffffffftttt. I should have known better, lol...Typical freakin BETA!!!!!

Chill out :p

Yeap.....chillin out now....muahahaha....I ended up just exiting out of the game. Guess I'll just hook it up when I get home tonight. Maybe I'll work an extra few hours, just to make sure the ol lady is asleep b4 I get home. heh.

Wow, I can't get passed character creation. As soon as I make a guy and hit enter game, it loads, then I get black screen with cursor...

If I minimize and maximize I can see my character for less than a second, then black screen all over again...

same here. i create my character and click enter game.... nothing happens

black screen w/ mouse cursor :rolleyes: whatsup

GAY IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW WHILE U GUYS R PLAYING WITH THE CHARACTER CREATION SCREEN

how are you guys playing???? It keeps asking me for a login and password and theres no way for me to set one up

For those who are getting the black screens, are you playing in windowed mode or full screen? If full screen, try Windowed mode.

Back