24 Hours to AOC Beta....

I really hope this game isn't a disappointment. Sadly, being a die hard Eve Online player, I've never found a game that comes even close to Eve. Be nice if AoC was that game, but I'm doubtful. I've got it installed and read for tomorrow though. So we'll see.

I really hope this game isn't a disappointment. Sadly, being a die hard Eve Online player, I've never found a game that comes even close to Eve. Be nice if AoC was that game, but I'm doubtful. I've got it installed and read for tomorrow though. So we'll see.

Well, if this game is not that good I may give EVE a go.

I would have loved to give this beta a try, but I want to subscribe to file planet to get in.

It would have been nice though to check out the game, to help determine what class I'll be, and most importantly, if I should keep a preorder I have on the CE.

I finally downloaded all the patches....yawn....that took forever. I launch the game and I get bad sound. Either it skips like a scratched record or doesnt have any sounds at all. Video seems to play fine though. Guess I'll check for some updated sound drivers or something.

So far, ive had an issue with unzipping and extracting the files and now sound. Hmmmmm

Nope. New drivers didnt do anything at all. It still stutters and skips with the sound.

Anyone else?

Only a few hours now. :)

Also, don't forget to update!

So wait, I wake up early and it's still down. Any idea on estimated time?

So wait, I wake up early and it's still down. Any idea on estimated time?
Fileplanet lists 9am PST/12pm EST as the start. There are others saying anywhere between 10am EST - 12pm EST.

Fileplanet lists 9am PST/12pm EST as the start. There are others saying anywhere between 10am EST - 12pm EST.

Linkity?

That totally sucks. Most likely 2 hours from now then......

Well, I guess it's a good thing I decided NOT to be sick today, eh?

Well, this really bites. I woke up early, did not go play hoops and all for nothing :(. I guess I will have to wait until 2pm MTN.

where do I go to type in my beta key and start my account? I tried clicking account from the client launch updater and that page still says down :( Is that the right site to use the beta key?

Well, this really bites. I woke up early, did not go play hoops and all for nothing :(. I guess I will have to wait until 2pm MTN.

Should be 1pm MTN? MTN is GMT-7. So, 2000 mins 7 = 1300. Which is 1pm. Unless my math is wrong? I don't get off until 2 MTN, so it's moot anyway

Should be 1pm MTN? MTN is GMT-7. So, 2000 mins 7 = 1300. Which is 1pm. Unless my math is wrong? I don't get off until 2 MTN, so it's moot anyway

I am an hour behind GMT I think. That makes it 2pm; could be wrong.

Patch is out btw.

Sweet, looks like I'll have something to look forward to when I get home!

Back