24" 1200p monitors

allen200

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
120
these are dying breed, i know. listed here are the only tn's i could find (i prefer tn over ips heh), would appreciate any ownership experience, insight.

Samsung 2443BWT-1
Samsung 2443BWT-TAA-1
HP LA2405wg

does anyone know who makes the hp panel, lg or samsung? and whats the difference between the two samsungs i listed there.
 
I'm using the HP ZR24w. Great 1920x1200 16:10 monitor with H-IPS panel. I also had the Asus VW266H which I think is still available, TN panel 1920x 1200 16:10
 
Just out of curiosity - why do you prefer TN over IPS?

Aside from being cheaper (and a marginally faster response time) - I can't think of any practical reason why anyone would prefer TN over an IPS display.
 
Just out of curiosity - why do you prefer TN over IPS?

Aside from being cheaper (and a marginally faster response time) - I can't think of any practical reason why anyone would prefer TN over an IPS display.
The horrible AG coating of the IPS could be a very serious problem.
 
Bumping this because it's more relevant today than ever.

How many 1920x1200 24" screens are still in production? I know the 2412m from Dell, and the HP, both IPS.

Is that it?
 
samsung and lenovo both released some 1200p displays recently, check their sites for the model #
 
Back
Top