$230 used xbox one

This is tempting, but why did they take away media extender from the Xbox one?

That is the majority of what I use my 360 for nowadays.

I got one for $260, totally worth it.

Works great and has 2 scratches on the top I had to carefully examine to find.

Purchased. $252 shipped inc. tax. Pretty decent deal. Wife and I are still going back and forth on media players, so this will be a good test, even if I don't use it for games right off the bat.

Doesn't state what's included. For all I know its the system and nothing more. Not only that has anyone even heard of this place before?

Ah you have to go choose best available to find out what's in each one. They are all missing something or another. Some even the wireless controller. Now how the fuck does that make sense to be missing a $50 controller and be the same price as one that has the controller?

Scratch that, I didn't realize the one I selected had nothing but the Xbox and AC adaptor. Cancelled order.

Doesn't state what's included. For all I know its the system and nothing more. Not only that has anyone even heard of this place before?

Someone seems to be new to hot deals. There is always a system deal here. It's the Best Buy Outlet

Scratch that, I didn't realize the one I selected had nothing but the Xbox and AC adaptor. Cancelled order.

Upper right corner select other numbers. You will find one with extras.

Someone seems to be new to hot deals. There is always a system deal here. It's the Best Buy Outlet

Really :rolleyes: Yea sure says Best Buy outlet on the page. Says a Best Buy Brand.

Last edited:
Really :rolleyes: Yea sure says Best Buy outlet on the page. Says a Best Buy Brand.

Cowboom has been around a while now and is a reputable way to buy used stuff. You are seriously late to the party... Cowboom is old news...

8.58 out of 10 from over 9000 reviews on resellerratings.com

Now next time hold back the roll eyes emoticons and educate yourself a bit so you look less foolish.

I have bought several items from Cowboom and only one laptop was bad and they immediately gave me a return shipping label money back.

...by the way, you can sell it back to bestbuy for what you buy it from cowboom (best buy)

https://tradein.bestbuy.com/client/#/catalog/products/appraisal-form?sku=6483101

pretty funny.
Well that kinda defeats the purpose of making money from a business standpoint now doesn't it. LOL No wonder they are closing stores. Their whole business model is jacked.

We had two stores here in Arlington, TX. One north and one south. The one south has been there forever. It's in a really shitty location and a bitch to get to. You have to contend with mall traffic and the whole nine. The one in North was only a few years old and was in what Arlington considers the Entertainment District because of AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park. It was much easier to get to and was a much nicer store. Guess which store they closed and in the first part of Nov last year. (Yea you heard me right they closed it down before the big shopping season.) The newest store that was a breeze to get to. :rolleyes: And B&M stores wonder why everyone is taking their shopping to the internet.

This is tempting, but why did they take away media extender from the Xbox one?

Because Microsoft decided they since they can't monetize people playing local media, just remove it and the corporate policy is "you should be buying/renting movies and music from the Xbox service". Which is why I'm sticking with Xbox360 for now as my extender until I replace it with something else. Nevermind the Xbox One UI is sluggish as hell and loadtimes are atrocious.

And unfortunately they removed Media Center from Windows 10 as well.

Last edited:
Back