230 Blu Ray movies on sale at Amazon from 30 - 50% off! Amazing deals!

Geeeze, thanks man, I just got through the buy one get one and now this. Some pretty good titles too.

My only problem is I’m trying hard not to replace what I already have in standard format but I couldn’t resist a few of those;)

Yeah, they also have an HD-DVD sale going on now too. I picked up District B13 on BluRay and Riddick on HD.

good deals. I have most of the titles I would buy though. Too bad 3:10 to Yuma and Shoot em Up arent on sale.

That seems like a bad decision.

Could we please refrain from turning this into a brainless HD/BR war. Both formats are around and both will be around for a while longer. Even if HD DVD dies, that'll just mean movies in HD DVD will get dirt cheap which is good for the consumer last I checked and who knows - maybe all the $100 HD DVD players doubling as good upconverters for SD DVD will bring some of the other studios back over (Sony has declared that they'll only support BR spec updates for the PS3 - all other standalone player owners got screwed so there's considerable price difference between a good HD and good BR player).

The fact is that there's a sale on amazon for HD and BR right now. At present, there are more BR disks that have been discounted. The only worthwhile ones I see right now is the Spiderman trilogy (otherwise, I'd just wait for more BOGO deals).

Should go nicely with the KDS-60A3000 and BDP-S500 I'm getting this Wednesday. :)

Does anybody know the coupon code that saves $5 (I think) when you use your Amazon Visa card?

Could we please refrain from turning this into a brainless HD/BR war. Both formats are around and both will be around for a while longer. Even if HD DVD dies, that'll just mean movies in HD DVD will get dirt cheap which is good for the consumer last I checked and who knows - maybe all the $100 HD DVD players doubling as good upconverters for SD DVD will bring some of the other studios back over (Sony has declared that they'll only support BR spec updates for the PS3 - all other standalone player owners got screwed so there's considerable price difference between a good HD and good BR player).

Good job Hypocrite! ;)

i cant believe alot of movies are over 40 bux each originally (like superbad)... i would never pay that for a movie unless i was desperate for it... these discounted prices are what they should cost MAXIMUM in my eyes... i like watching blu-ray on my ps3 but i only usually pay like 15 bux max for movies when deals come up.

nevertheless... things like the spiderman trilogy seem worth it cost-wise.. even tho i hate number 3 lol.

friday I ordered 4 movies from this deal.

Rocky Balboa, Big Fish, Donnie Brasko, and The Host.

glad to see this deal because my parents didn't jump soon enough on the BOGO deals that happened before Christmas.

before i use DVDSAVES5 but i dont know if it work still? try it out submit diff orders to save

Man, I really need a good USB Blu-Ray ROM to accompany my USB HD DVD ROM. Any suggestions? I'd love to start loading up on all the good movies Blu-Ray has.

The fact is that there's a sale on amazon for HD and BR right now. At present, there are more BR disks that have been discounted. The only worthwhile ones I see right now is the Spiderman trilogy (otherwise, I'd just wait for more BOGO deals).
But...he....you...aww, nevermind. :p

Don't forget...If you have bought these on Amazon recently, you can get a price adjustment!!!

Just call up Customer Service and they will give you the price difference back

Picked up MR and Mrs Smith, Harry Potter 5, and Pirates 3 with this sale. Also grabbed Serenity on HDDVD.

Back