Hornet
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2005
- Messages
- 6,624
I'm trying to decide between Samsung 2350 23" and 2450 24", both having res of 1920x1080
I'm wondering if there's a difference in the image quality between them. My main concern here is will displaying that same resolution on a larger screen area makes the image less sharp?
Other than that, the spec are pretty much the same except that the 2450 have 70000 dynamic contrast ratio as opposed to 2350's 50000
Thank you in advance for any input on this
I'm wondering if there's a difference in the image quality between them. My main concern here is will displaying that same resolution on a larger screen area makes the image less sharp?
Other than that, the spec are pretty much the same except that the 2450 have 70000 dynamic contrast ratio as opposed to 2350's 50000
Thank you in advance for any input on this