23 GeForce 295 GTX IN ONE RIG!!!

Man that is insane...Must be nice to have enough money to play around like that!!

I tried leaving him a nice little comment but I think he has it so he can review comments before they get posted.

Oh look someone ripped Atlas Folder's folding farm video.

LOL AT PEOPLE WANTING TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER.

I don't know what to call it my ass.

http://atlasfolding.com/?p=385

Somebody edit out the OP's original link. The youtube poster doesn't deserve the hits.

Yeah stupid fucker has it so he reviews the comments.

I left a comment about how it has a name...and how it's helping fight Huntington's disease, and Atlas Folder's website.

Also reported the video to YouTube.com.

You can't be shittier than that. He even posts some video of this machine supposedly running games.

Is the video on the atlas website or maybe he works there

You can't be serious right? I mean look at how the asshole posted the video. It clearly shows he was trying to brag about it as if it was his, plus Atlas Folder already has his own YouTube channel which is probably where the asshole got the video since the ripped video's quality sucks.

To add, the original video did not have that stupid watermark.

Maybe I'm over reacting but god I'm fucking pissed. The farm has a fucking purpose...it's not a gaming rig.

Plus Atlas Folder was very humble about his farm and its purpose is really humbling. Only stupid people would not get affected.

Somebody edit out the OP's original link. The youtube poster doesn't deserve the hits.

If the OP feels inclined to do so, he can edit it himself. We don't modify peoples posts unless they break the rules.

Come on.

Whatever then, at least there's a couple of people that knows the truth.

I thought it could be edited out of respect for Atlas Folder. Or at least replace the link with the original.

Wait respect? Where's that nowadays. Is that even a word?

What a douchebag that guy is. Plus all his comment's require approval now. Poser.

Last edited:
Well if he thinks he can get away with this. bring the Luls. He will just end up being called a douche and prob will need a whole new nickname to start over on the internet .

Just report it as Misleading text. After all, it is misleading. He says he's giving one away LOL. Douchebag.

Wow...that's low. Makes you wonder, does he own anything that he says he does...

Wow, even though they edited it...how can they be fucking dumb to still run that article? I would have posted a new one apologizing...

It's Engadget, where journalists who don't cut it elsewhere go to work.

At least they added the update.

It looks like he's added a bit since the post linked by the OP (to actually get to the stated 23xGTX295)...

Build Target page
  • 19 GTX295s (38 GPUs)
  • 1 GTX260
  • 2 8800GTX
  • 1 PS3
  • 6 Quad Core SMP

Specs page
  • 23) nVidia GTX295
  • 1) nVidia GTX260
  • 1) nVidia 9800GT
  • 2) nVidia 8800GTX
  • 1) Sony PS3
  • 4) MSI k9A2 Platinum motherboards w/ 2GB RAM
  • 1) Foxconn Destroyer motherboard w/ 2GB RAM
  • 1) EVGA 790i Ultra motherboard w/ 4GB RAM
  • 5) AMD Phenom 9950 processors at 2.8 GHz
  • 1) Intel QX9770 processor water cooled at 4.2 GHz

I can only imagine the work units those GPUs put out. My 9800GT destroyed my X2 6000+ in dnetc. My GTX285 destroys my i7. Even just my one machine with two GPUs puts me in the top 100 daily for dnetc RC5-72. 50 GPUs, plus 6 overclocked quad-core CPUs, plus the PS3... Wow.

Having all those 295's for dnetc I would love to know what the daily output is,my 2 GTX 260's do 16k a day(have a 3rd but my son doesn't want anyone touching his puter). Having a cuda client is a godsend otherwise it would take forever to reach my goal of a million blocks(already halfway there since december and 7 years the slow way lol)

victoryk.jpg

Good riddance.

Back