• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

23-24" montior - Please help

Fester

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
85
During the holiday shopping season, I’ve decided to purchase a new monitor. I’ve been looking for two days now and I really could use some guidance.

TOP CONTENDERS:

1. ASUS VH242H
2. ASUS VW246H
3. Dell U2412M
a. Cons
i. anti-glare screen shows specs
ii. 8ms Response Time
iii. No HDMI


BRANDS

• Asus
• Dell

Max Budget: $300
Monitor Size: 23-24”
Widescreen: Yes
Response Time: 5ms – 8ms
Display Colors: 16.7 Million
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
DVI: 1
Webcam: No
TV Tuner: No

Things I would like:

Pivot and height adjustment
Speaker bar included OR the ability to add a speaker bar (I mostly use headphones)

I currently own:
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW
 
I'm getting 1-2 more ASUS VW246H by the end of the month. Waiting to see what BF offers. I love mine. I'm hoping they go on sale for ~160 area.
 
Thanks for the information. I'm leaning towards the Dell U2412M but will keep ASUS VW246H as a backup option in case it goes on sale during the holidays.
 
Back
Top