22 final bosses in 5 minutes.

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Here is a video of some dude beating out 22 final bosses in 5 minutes. Kinda cool, but I wanna see him take on Gen. Raam from GoW, and the Macron from Quake 4, or a boss from Ninja Gayden.:p:p

The Macron in Quake 4 was pretty easy if you saved all your BFG10k shots for him.

Nice seeing No One Lives Forever 2 in that vid, shame they didn't continue on with the series.

Wow, Far Cry must have been on easy. In the difficulty level I play, he took ten shots square in the head with the .50 caliber sniper and still need several full clips from my other weapons to die.

What game was that with the scrawny arm/flimsy wrist and the dinos lol

If you click the "more info" button on the side it tells you all the games in order

I am overly dissapointed.

Boo whats with all the FPS?

Where are the good games with hard final boses? the classics? where are the Mega Mans? and the Metroids, and the Draculas.

The hard NES and SNES final bosses...

the very last game, where all the words come up what game is that? there wasnt a boss battle to it.

Half of those vids were not final and/or bosses, good example is Far Cry. :rolleyes:

or Deus Ex.

I found the Quake 4 end boss and Gen. Raam quite easy, even on the "Insane" setting. That whole game was easy IMO.

Back