• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

2106 Value

Codegen

Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
915
Anyone know the point value of P2106? My P4 Got a 2107 which is 404 points, but the 2106 that the C466 (That's gonna take a while) got isn't showing up on the stats list.
 
I don't know I don't see it here. Are you sure this is the right protein number

 
Yep.
fah4fc.jpg
 
Found it.

Points and deadlines:
p2106 points 202, days 57
p2107 points 404, days 114
 
Just to note..

I got both of these on my Opty, and the 2107 is actually folding a slight bit faster than the 2106. Both are using SSE, and nothing else is running (that magically just slows down the 2106).

Go figure.


 
Yeah, my P4 is going through the 2107 pretty nicely.

The c466 with the 2106, on the other hand...
 
Back
Top