• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

21-inch widescreen LCDs?

vlad_Swe

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
79
I know there's a plethora of 20-inch widescreen LCDs, but what about 21-inchers? I live in Sweden, and there doesn't seem to be any way to get a Gateway screen here. Do you guys know of any other (good) 21-inchers around?
 
The Gateway is about the only 21" widescreen I can think of. I know there are 21" Samsungs ( Link ) but they aren't widescreen format.

Does anyone know why there's so few 21" or 23" screens...and why for the life of me I've never even seen a 22" one?
 
the Eizo CE210W and HP F2105.

They both use a samsung spva and look great!

The F2105 really outshines the much talked about HP l2335 in terms of PQ.
 
Back
Top