• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

20x30x20 and crossfire??

AthlonXP

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
20,694
Just wondering if I get 2x 6970's setup in crossfire that could I set this up without a problem?? I am going to use 2x 2007fp's flanking my primary U3011 monitor.
 
yes in 2d it will work but you won't be playing games in eyefinity

ninja edit, not sure if CF will work w/ on 3 screens, I know it will work w/ 2
 
any of our eyefinity brethern able to verify if you can turn off eyefinity and still run X-Fire with three screens? Unfortunately i'm just single card so not sure here.
 
any of our eyefinity brethern able to verify if you can turn off eyefinity and still run X-Fire with three screens? Unfortunately i'm just single card so not sure here.

yea, I've done it on a single 5850 but haven't tried on CF
 
Back
Top