$20k Random [H] Sighting

HardOCP News

[H] News
Today's Random [H] Sighting is brought to you by the number 20 and the word "grand." [H] reader Edward C. apologized for the missing arms on the letter "H" and explained it was because he was short the ten grand needed to make a full one. I think we can let him slide. :D

I get some really funny ones that I don't post.... [H] on boobs....an [H] made of weed on a RatPadz...and other stuff that is generally a no-no to post. They are going to make a great chapter in my memoir. :D

I get some really funny ones that I don't post.... [H] on boobs....an [H] made of weed on a RatPadz...and other stuff that is generally a no-no to post. They are going to make a great chapter in my memoir. :D

LOL, would make a hilarious "coffee table book."

Send me the one with boobz plz. :cool:

We're all adults here. Go ahead and post it. :D

I have a rule against posting nudity, drugs, NSF content and cussing simply because the forums and the main page can be accessed by people of all ages. I would hate to see someone get in trouble for viewing the [H] at work, school or caught by their parents. :(

It is my rule, the only person that is allowed to break it is Kyle. :D

Maybe someday (while we are waiting on the coffe table book) we'll have an epic GenMay thread or something and I'll throw them all in there. :D

How do we know it's not just 20s on the surface?

it would of been more impressive if the 20s were 100s

i am not impressed! that because i make 8k a month

ummm, rotate it 90 degrees and the black of the mousepad makes the H vs. the I it is now..

duh.... must be a trees through the forest thing...

How do we know it's not just 20s on the surface?

Because I trust our [H] readers. It may be the internet but you guys are the cream of the crop ;)

555742_10151418663075214_705645213_23565122_1349855193_n.jpg

I remember last year when I had to withdraw 5k for a loan payment. Seeing the teller drop those 100's made me jelly inside. Couldn't help but talk out with a grin on my face only to realize that it wasn't going to be used for personal spending. :eek:

Back