boomshakalaka
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2007
- Messages
- 77
Hi everyone, I've been looking around for answers but no one is able to help me so far.
We have a rack at a datacenter with a 208V/60 amp circuit coming into a 208V/60 AMP PDU and I was wondering if we lower the circuit to let say 208V/30 amp or 120/30 amp do I need to change the PDU to a 208V/30 or 120/30 as to match the amperage on the circuit?
I guess my question is if the PDU has to always match the amperage and volts of the circuit?
Thanks in advance
We have a rack at a datacenter with a 208V/60 amp circuit coming into a 208V/60 AMP PDU and I was wondering if we lower the circuit to let say 208V/30 amp or 120/30 amp do I need to change the PDU to a 208V/30 or 120/30 as to match the amperage on the circuit?
I guess my question is if the PDU has to always match the amperage and volts of the circuit?
Thanks in advance