2017 LG OLED TVs 55" $1350 65" $1999

That's the B series. I got an E series for the same price from mass drop ($2.5k for 65"). The B series are the base model (B->C->E->W or G or something) though they all use the same panel in 2017.

A cool thing I just discovered last night is that the TV supports cinema 4K (4096 x 2160 IIRC???) in addition to the usual 3840x2160 for that little bit extra desktop real estate.

BTW: In case anyone was curious - I've used Beach camera via their website before with no issues (not the eBay store though) in the past and they are a legit shop.

That's the B series. I got an E series for the same price from mass drop ($2.5k for 65"). The B series are the base model (B->C->E->W or G or something) though they all use the same panel in 2017.

A cool thing I just discovered last night is that the TV supports cinema 4K (4096 x 2160 IIRC???) in addition to the usual 3840x2160 for that little bit extra desktop real estate.

BTW: In case anyone was curious - I've used Beach camera via their website before with no issues (not the eBay store though) in the past and they are a legit shop.

2.5k isnt 2k ! :p

beach camera = buydig

the difference in models is the speaker, the style and glass on the screen.

this is the cheapest they've been so far. there was a $2050 for a C 65" from buydig a few days ago.

Any tips about settings for this TV? looking to connect to PC/PS4/cable. a little scared of burn in/banding.

edit: oh the deal is over, post below is right.

Last edited:
Maybe you are seeing different pricing than me - the 55" is 1600 and the 65" is 2500 when I click on the links.

I've had my B7 for about 3 months now. Use it as a monitor daily and have watched several movies on it. It is stunning. No regrets!

Back