2016 Call of Duty in development by Infinity Ward

Will skip. Every infinity ward game made after mw2 has been terrible.

Pretty much this. Heck even Treyarch is starting to produce shitty CoD's. I didn't care for BLOPS 3 at all.

Can't wait for all the videos showing off all the highly detailed wildlife in the game.

Including only main titles I think this will be the 13th in the series.

1. Call of Duty
  2. Call of Duty 2
  3. Call of Duty 3
  4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  5. Call of Duty: World at War
  6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  7. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  9. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  10. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  11. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  12. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  13. IW 8

And yet no-one has caught on to the fact it's basically a yearly subscription model in disguise.

Want more of this cool shit...

1078870-970125_20091120_024.jpg

Pretty much this. Heck even Treyarch is starting to produce shitty CoD's. I didn't care for BLOPS 3 at all.

I only rented Block Ops 3 when it came out to play the campaign and I have to admit it was kinda fun. You actually get a LOT of content in the game. After you beat the main campaign, there is a entire zombie campaign that was really neat and on top of that there is a lot of multiplayer shit which I don't actually play but I was impressed. I haven't like a COD game since COD 4: Modern Warfare, but I was impressed with how much went into BLOPS 3. I think this 3 year cycle for these games is a great way for them to release better games. I only hope they switch it up soon and go back to World War 2 or something. I can almost guarantee that if they announced a World War 2 COD, that that would get some serious attention and hype... even from me.

Will skip. Every infinity ward game made after mw2 has been terrible.

That would be because it was the last game made before the original founders of Infinity Ward (The ones who started Respawn Entertainment which made Titanfall) were removed in a hostile takeover by Activision on the grounds of "conspiracy".

It seems like most people didn't like ghosts but I enjoyed the changes made in it. I liked the squad points(or whatever they were called) where you could just buy the stuff you wanted vs waiting till the end of a prestige to unlock some. I also found the dogs funny. As long as it isn't one of these weird future games like advanced warfare was(which I hated) I'm semi interested.

I'm more interested in titanfall 2 though. I think infinity wards best are long gone.

I did not like blops 3 at first but it grew on me. Once you get used to the thrust jumping and wall running, the game is kind of fun. It does suffer from poor hit detection like all treyarch games.

I only hope they switch it up soon and go back to World War 2 or something. I can almost guarantee that if they announced a World War 2 COD, that that would get some serious attention and hype... even from me.

yeah i'm ready to revisit WW2 games. I'd buy a WW2 version of COD but i'd be more excited for a Battlefield version.

I did not like blops 3 at first but it grew on me. Once you get used to the thrust jumping and wall running, the game is kind of fun. It does suffer from poor hit detection like all treyarch games.

i'm still playing BLOPS3 but it's just a little here a little there, something to mix it up from playing BF4. Since MW2 my interest in COD games has been decreasing more and more. they're still good to get a fast-paced-fps fix in.

So tired of COD games now. There's not enough differentiation in them anymore.

I would hope they take a break for a year (yeah, right), and put some time into getting something GREAT on the market rather than something just good enough.

Can you expand on this? What do you mean exactly?
Lag in short. Good amount of your shots fired don't seem to register at times. Another way of checking this is watching the killcams (shows you not hitting them at all sometimes). It was a big problem for many in bo1, however it's much better in this one.

Apparently the hit detection in ghosts was pretty good, though I did not play that game (stopped after the dumpster fire that was mw3).

Too bad the TTK and map design in Ghosts was shitty. It was the first game I actually found to be insufferable while playing online.

So tired of COD games now. There's not enough differentiation in them anymore.

I would hope they take a break for a year (yeah, right), and put some time into getting something GREAT on the market rather than something just good enough.

That's like EA Sports taking a "break" for a year. You have a fanbase that eats it up and you probably make a decent margin on it, so your shareholders would shit a brick if you took a break.

Back