Oct 11, 2011 #1 A Andyk5 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 1,154 Is the Dell 2007wfp's stand a standard VESA mount? If It is I am going to buy a used stand and use it with a different 21"-23" monitor that has VESA mounting.
Is the Dell 2007wfp's stand a standard VESA mount? If It is I am going to buy a used stand and use it with a different 21"-23" monitor that has VESA mounting.
Oct 13, 2011 #4 G gauden44 n00b Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 34 I think it is... my Ergotron LX arm fits it without any modification, and I'm pretty sure that's a VESA mount.
I think it is... my Ergotron LX arm fits it without any modification, and I'm pretty sure that's a VESA mount.
Oct 13, 2011 #5 S sethmo 2[H]4U Joined Nov 10, 2002 Messages 3,370 The stand isn't VESA, but the 2007wfp has a VESA mount behind where the stand snaps in. I have my 2007wfp mounted on a 100x100 VESA mount.
The stand isn't VESA, but the 2007wfp has a VESA mount behind where the stand snaps in. I have my 2007wfp mounted on a 100x100 VESA mount.