• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2007fp + u2412hm + 2007fp

Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
14
Hi,

Has anyone done the above monitors in triple display setup? If so, please post pics. They're 1600x1200+1920X1200+1600x1200, so they should line up nicely.

I'm currently on a slightly mismatched PLP setup: 2005wfp + 3007fpw + 2007fpw, 1050x1680 + 2560x1600 + 1050x1680, all on an Ergotron DS-100 triple.
The 20's are in portrait and their displays extend 1/2" above and below my 30's screen.
But this setup is too big - takes up too much desk real estate, and makes me sit further back than I want.

I was thinking on downsizing to the setup in the title. My work has two 2007fp's they would trade me for my 20 wides, if I asked. I can sell the 30 on eBay. Just need to confirm the 2007fp and u2412hm line up correctly together.

I tried looking for 20+24+20 setups on Google, but everyone seems to love 20+30+20 PLP.

Thanks.
 
Not a good PPI match - you would be better to put a 22" 1920x1200 monitor in the middle than a 24". 22" is 102PPI, the 24" 94PPI, the 20" are 100PPI.
 
thanks for the headsup, rtangwai.
I was fixated on screen size and resolution and had not considered pixel size/density.

Will need to do more research.

Might just sell everything and get a pair of 1920x1200 U2412HM. I know my wifey would like that... she's already gently complained about the size of that 30.
 
Why don't you just mount the 2007FP's and give yourself a true 20-30-20?
 
Back
Top