• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u imagine...

..which one of those fuckers are making that funny noise? :D
 
Yeah that room must get real [H]ot in the summer time...

Imagine all those drives working @ the same time in a [H]ot summer day.
 
Well here goes...Note the general Ghetto theme...

The desktop.
00000832lz.jpg


The chair.
00000878pq.jpg


The mousepad.
00000907fo.jpg


I'm not much for cable management.
 
HaMMerHeD said:
Well here goes...Note the general Ghetto theme...

The desktop.
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6546/00000832lz.jpg

The chair.
[IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3919/00000878pq.jpg

The mousepad.
[IMG]http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/750/00000907fo.jpg

I'm not much for cable management.[/QUOTE]


What case/system is that?
 
that's some kind of mut chair.

...lawn chair versus office chair. Could work though....

Where'd you get it and how does it feel on your tooshie :D
 
The chair is great. I'm no spring chicken, and it is plenty comfortable. I have had it about 3 years, and it is still comfy. There are no cushions, so it never gets "worn in", so there are no flat spots or anything. I got it for christmas, but it was purchased at a furniture Boutique in Oklahoma City called Directions in Furniture. You can find it here.

The case is an Antec P160. In it is the following:
Athlon64 3700+ (San Diego)
Asus A8N-SLI
BFGTech 7900GT OC
3gb corsair xms ddr400
74gb raptor (OS/boot)
300gb barracuda (data, games)
Creative X-Fi Platinum
Pioneer 16x DVDRW
Sony 16x dvd-rom
Thermaltake PurePower 550W PSU

The ghetto part referes to the sheet of drywall to the right, and the desk frame made of 2x4s.
 
blackadde said:
and the rest of my crap

2006_1.jpg


hrm, ive been lookin for something like this to put my cds/dvds and ps2 games on. whered u get it?

anybody else know where i can get something like this, in a different color maybe?

thanks. =)
 
Here's mine. Not too impressive. I love that benq monitor so much I'm getting a second for dual-head with xinerama.

room_1.jpg


room_2.jpg
 
rayman2k2 said:
you used a tripod?


;)

Yep, a $20 Wal-Mart tripod.

dab. said:
Nice setup!Where did you get the desk from?

I got it from Office Depot a few years ago, I think they still carry it, although I don't remember what it's called. I think it was somewhere around $200, not sure though.

Thanks!
 
that is the desk im looking at...is the tower holder optional?

it is Item # 20326657 on officemax.com
 
both are from staples, the desk was bout $129 and the entertainment shelf was like $70. they are both part of the z-line but i don't know what the model numbers are.
 
yes you can. It just depends on how long you want to keep the desk.

A crt is no problem. Those tables are suprisingly strong. I wouldn't risk it with dual 21" trinitrons though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top