2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyc

Best Person
The 2006 Post Your Workstation Thread

Rules of the thread:
  • DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!
  • Post your workstation, and your workstation only. We don't want to see around your room unless its an accessory to your workstation.
  • Stay on topic with your comments. DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES! DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES! Try and keep it nice and clean looking. The moderators don't like having to do unneeded cleanup.
  • Max image size 1024x1024, bigger and they will turn into links. If you feel the need for bigger images use thumbnails.
  • DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

I'll skip posting my workstation this year. It's not that exciting...

FORUM GO!

note: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

basically same thing since a year ago, 'cept i moved and the floors are wooden, basically looks exactly the same lol.
IMGP2108.jpg

IMGP2110.jpg

IMGP2109.jpg

Hey, thanks for starting the new thread randyc. this was a really good thread last year. I will post pics of mine later, but i cant find the USB cable to connect the Camera to the computer right now, so, just keep posting your nice setups for now.

Here's mine with the gf's girly stuff all over it, atleast I have Stewie.

desk.JPG

desk2.JPG

desk3.JPG

I should have waited for this thread :rolleyes: ....I'll just post it again

--------------

Here is my setup/room/work station, finally with a decent camara:

I'm very proud of it... so here are tons of picks:

DSCF0294.JPG

DSCF0275.JPG

DSCF0272.JPG

new TV and my old but always sweet wallmounted 2005fpw

DSCF0283.JPG

tv close up

DSCF0284.JPG

I need some cable management

DSCF0285.JPG

monitor closeUP

more close ups:
DSCF0276.JPG

DSCF0287.JPG

new rig 3800+ 64 X2, 2gigs, 6800 Gt, MCE500

other sides of the room:
DSCF0280.JPG

i change posters on this side pretty often, but the matrix ones in the other side always stay.

DSCF0282.JPG

DSCF0278.JPG

some games:
DSCF0288.JPG

this is where i sleep/game/watch movies/ x rated stuff/ etc.
DSCF0281.JPG

Heres how it is right now, still got a few more thing to do with it, The one on the right is the bottom half of my old desk, using it as a work bench til my brother comes and pics it up.

WS1.JPG

WS2.JPG

WS3.JPG

WS4.JPG

WS5.JPG

the same guy has started the thread for the past 3 years.
Maybe we should find him something better to do :) :p

I'll post my workstation pics in a few days. Been so busy that my desk has become a mangled mess of wires and crumbled papers, not to mention the piles of CDs sitting around due to so much PC repair (of others, of course).

UberGeek427: I must say, I quite fancy that Killzone poster. The same poster is right behind me. You truly are uber. :p

Merry Christmas.

DanMattia said:
UberGeek427: I must say, I quite fancy that Killzone poster. The same poster is right behind me. You truly are uber. :p

Merry Christmas.

I liked it, a lot. Especially how it's the graffiti/stencil like.

My set up hasnt changed much this year. Ive got a big wish list to work on, but between getting ready for the rest of the academy and setting up the car for race season starting in March, electronic goodies have been put on hold.

So here it is.. Though I spend most of my time these days staring at the multiplexers and monitors at work than at home...

keep it g rated plz -FLECOM

Floor isn't done yet but, whatever lol.

My desk has lots of electrical shit on it, requires 2 surge strips. I got a Camera Dock, my Zen Micro charger, Dell Axim X5 dock, MX1000 dock, cell phone charger & external hdd. argh.

workstation06%20001.jpg

workstation06%20002.jpg

workstation06%20003.jpg

workstation06%20004.jpg

workstation06%20005.jpg

workstation06%20006.jpg

workstation06%20007.jpg

The monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 977MB 19"), the Creative Lab's Zen Micro 5GB, the 80GB WD Drive + 3.5" External Kit, and the Desk I got today for christmas, amongst other things.

two power strips?!? thats it?!! :p

ive got 3. 1x6, 2x8 plugs = 22 plugs of power goodness :D

im pretty sure at least half of our electical bill comes directly from my room... :rolleyes:

ill eventually post my workstation... as soon as i finish cleanin it up...

Nice guys, my cam batt is dead so ill definately get some new ones when I get a chance.

Firecop57 said:
My set up hasnt changed much this year. Ive got a big wish list to work on, but between getting ready for the rest of the academy and setting up the car for race season starting in March, electronic goodies have been put on hold.

So here it is.. Though I spend most of my time these days staring at the multiplexers and monitors at work than at home...
]

whos that girl on laptop? link to wallpaper?

firecop,

where did you get those shelves?

i have been looking for something like that and cant seem to find em.

Thanks

I dont remember where I got that wallpaper. Ill see if I can find it later and post it.

The shelves, my parents bought before I was born. I just painted them when I got them. Ive seen similar things at Home Depot and Lowes though.

1) Sennheiser HD515 Headphones
2) Etymotic ER6-i Canalphones
3) CMOY Headphone Amp
4) Thinkpad T43
5) IBM 15" LCD Monitor
6) Dell 2001fp 20" LCD Monitor
7) Polk R15 Speakers
8- P4 3.0ghz, 160gb HD, Radeon 9800Pro, 512mb DDR in Dual Channel, etc.
9) Inside case is Digital Rebel XT w/ Kit Lense
10) Ipod Mini 6gb
11) Lexmark Z52(old)
desk.jpg

Similar to last years pictures, but now numbered and with a few new gadgets.

Cold Dark Shadow said:
Blackadde:
whered you get that shelf/cabinet? that thing would be very useful

which? the shelves on the left are almost as old as i am, i have reason to believe they were purchased at ikea.

the cheapie wooden shelves on the right were just an impulse buy at a local superstore (canadian supermarket/department store hybrid).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back