Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi, The only thing close to an hdtv I have for hooking up an xbox 360 is my 2005fpw from dell. Does anyone know if this can be done? I dont see hdtv inputs on the back... so is there like a dvi adapter or something?
as far as i know you cannot do 1080i with the 2005fpw however you can do 720P. Please try it out and tell me how it is, interested in getting that monitor.
Sure will. Wont be until mid jan though, since the 2005 is 2000 miles away.
The monitors in general though are great. I got them for $350 tax and ship incl, so it was a pretty screaming deal... some people dont like the black colors on them, since they're not as standard as say, some of dells other offerings... the 19in comes to mind... but I've got two that dont have the bleeding too bad.
For what they cost, they're great IMHO. And I dont look at a lot of black all at once!