• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2005FPW with a PS2

Since you're fairly new, I'll give you a real nice tip: On the top bar, there's seven buttons. The fifth one from the left (third one from the right) has a nice title. It's called the search button. ;) It's uses are many, but it's a little too bad that nobody knows of them.

I'm not trying to be a flamer, and I don't even know an answer to your question. I'm just trying to point you in the correct direction, because I've seen this discussed in many threads before :D
 
Back
Top