• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2005fpw questions URGENT

Search is your friend....

But if you want my opinion I have 2 and I love them.
 
I have one and mine is perfect. According to most people here, I am one of the very few lucky people though. I had that Sceptre for few days but I ended up returning it because I really didn't like how the texts looked. Other than that, it wasn't a bad monitor at all, especially for the price. If you have the money, I would look into Samsung 215tw. I'm completely satisfied with my 2005fpw, but I'm not sure if you're going to get a good one like me.
 
Mine has just a slight backlight bleed from the four corners, (not noticable at all really) 0 dead pixels. For gaming there is a little bit of ghosting, so coming from a long time CRT run it took a little getting used to, but its really NOT an issue, most of the time its not noticable. I am very pleased with this screen and would love to buy a few more
 
Got Mine Friday and it is perfect.
Ran dead pixel checkerall good.
I am really happy with this thing.

Have a IC 19" with Dvi (CAme with cable) from Wally World and it to is decent..$248.00 After employee 10% dicount..(Not me Friend)

But not in same league as 2005fpw
 
Back
Top