• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2005FPW Question?

munkle

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
11,799
Is there a way to enable PiP (picture in picture) with vga and dvi? I want to have my pc on one screen and my xbox 360 in another but I cant seem to enable it this way.
 
lol is there some way to force it? probabally not but worth asking?
 
munkle said:
lol is there some way to force it? probabally not but worth asking?

Doesn't appear to be. I think it's definately a firmwear issue that would more than likely require hacking. It was probably intentional so that people couldn't run a multi-display with custom resolutions on one monitor. It makes sense, but that could've been a selling feature if it was implimented.

Or it could be that the monitor isn't capeable of taking high resolution sources from two different inputs and that results in distortion or some other undesired effect. In any case, I don't know of any way to change the issue.
 
Back
Top