• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2005FPW Owners help plz..

KraXed112

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
114
I was wondering is it possible to use the PIP for a somewhat rigged dual monitor support?
I know the text would be small and almost non readable..
I wanna be able to play something while seeing on the other screen if what i was doin is finished..


Thanx
 
i have honestly in the past year have never used any functions for my 2005fpw, besides to computer usage. Never found the need to hook up my ps2 or any gaming console and play it on a small 20 inch screen instead of my huge 60 inch tv
 
Back
Top