• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2005FPW Mount Issue

havalon

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
109
I am looking for a flush wall mount for the 2005FPW. I can not seem to find one that fits because of the inset for the stand that Dell provides. Has anyone had any luck with a flush wall mount for this model?

I really hope so because modding the plate I have won't be fun. The metal is a bit thick.
 
Can you use a mount that is not flush, but does not protrude much. Check out Sanus. I have the VM3b and absolutely love it. They are machined out of aluminum and are very sturdy. You should check out the VM1 or VM2. Those should definitely work.
 
I believe that may work, but it is a bit late. At least right now. I have already took a hack saw to my old wall mount that didn't fit. I am half way into one side.
 
Issue resolved. Took down thee sides with a hacksaw. It is a mount and hidden so it didn't need to be pretty.
 
Back
Top