• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2005fpw and COD2 not smooth?

hAppy

Gawd
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
624
Hey guys, I just got my beautiful, and perfect 2005fpw yesterday. I tried to test out my COD2 on it, but it won't play very smooth. Is this normal? I have a 6800gs video card, it ran completely smooth w/ my old CRT. How could I tune this game until it plays smoothly? Thanks.
 
Are you running at the native resolution? If so then i'm guessing it's a bit too much for your graphics card. You could try turning down the settings a lot, or use directx 7 instead of 9 which I believe you can change in your options somewhere. That should give a huge boost to your fps.
 
I'm completely new to this whole widescreen thing. I thought there were only two options for widescreen resolutions. If I changed it wouldn't it be like a stretched out box on the screen? This doesn't really matter to me, but is this the idea? Thanks!
 
Back
Top