2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
jhego said:
Yea, they are huge. But i got used to it. :)
Btw, here's the inside, i know it's off topic.

IMG_0978.jpg
pist pics with the side panel off plz (wait wtf...was that blue lcd standard or did u add it?

powerade said:
pist pics with the side panel off plz (wait wtf...was that blue lcd standard or did u add it?

The first pic that i posted was w/o the side panel. And no, it's not standard, i installed it.

Just playing a little bit CSS on my new monitor, Christmas. I have a detailed thread in watercooling about my water-cooling system. And... i'm thinking about redoing the water-cooling box above into a home made case
IMG_0802 copy.gif

IMG_0803 copy.gif

IMG_0804 copy.gif

IMG_0805 copy.gif

IMG_0806 copy.gif

IMG_0807 copy.gif

linger said:
Just playing a little bit CSS on my new monitor, Christmas. I have a detailed thread in watercooling about my water-cooling system. And... i'm thinking about redoing the water-cooling box above into a home made case

Nice, is that 23" or the 20"?

its the 23, and i love it... before i had a little 15" crt, now i have so much more desk room, and the picture is great

Heres mine
newsetup.jpg

thats clean. how it was about 2 weeks ago
setupmess.jpg

This is how it is now, a huge mess.. -_-

and for however decides to flame on my case cause its not their idea of a "Real Case" grow up and relize that modding and pc's is in the way the person who owns it wants it to look, not how others think it looks... so don't be a newb.

First, these are new pics, here is my shelf that I store my crap on:

myroom2.jpg

Here is my workstation:

myroom1.jpg

Desk.jpg

home-bulit 10ft wide table, with riser for monitors and such.

Bookshelf.jpg

and the bookshelf in the other room, 8 feet wide, top 4 shelves are 9" deep, the bottom one is 13" for bigger books.

workstation.jpg

Its No where near as nice as some of the otheres but its my own :D

FAO: Stresstest, Thats an amazing set up m8 but how was the underbench lighting done???? different colored cold cathlodes????

Cheers

PHiRe

Yes it is an Area51-m. I dont have a real fiure on the weight but I can tell you it's not light. If you want something that you are gonna carry every day and be ultra portable then it's probablly not for you.

Here's mine, I'm still waiting on a AV Stand, Syntax Olvedia 30'', MX1000, and Saitek Gaming Keyboard.

im00015616qv.jpg

im00015810cm.jpg

25$ Picnic Tables rock!

powerade said:
how big is that thing...it looks small
Small??!! What?? It's 27 inches. It's way bigger than my 2 17" monitors.

I might upgrade it to the 30" though. I just got it today so I have some time to decide.

Been checking out this particular thread for over a year and I suppose I now have a workstation worthy enough to post....

temp11jw.jpg

temp39bc.jpg

temp46tf.jpg

lights dimmed
temp50cg.jpg

lights off
temp62sg.jpg

omg dual trinitrons ?? im running the 17inch one same model it looks like, its silver and blue/grey in the back / flat trinitron

was good for 3 years ago now its just above average4 but i wanna move to a $700crt :p 2150 x 1600 @85hz or whatever that res is 20in viewable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back