2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
dariuslatamus said:
pic04.jpg

think i asked befoer when u posted these but what "shade" of red is that spefically ?

jokke said:
Some updated pictures with a better camera then my cellphone ...

click on image for larger picture

QUOTE]

Have you had any problems with pump noise? I've read that Zalman is having issues with the pump.

Punx_Clever said:
my question is why did you invert the picture before posting it? why not just post it like this:

I liked the way it looked, and if you wanted to see it for real, you could do what you did :cool:

the front grill that pops off is ugly and restricts a slight amount of airflow. I like looking at the fan. And I also cut the metal grill behind the front and rear fans..

I considered doing that with my super lanboy, but it doesn't look as clean in the front as it does with it on, if the fan was more recessed into the front, it would look cooler with a nice grill on it, but im keeping my grill on :D

navicaph said:
jokke said:
Some updated pictures with a better camera then my cellphone ...
Have you had any problems with pump noise? I've read that Zalman is having issues with the pump.

no i have had no problems with the pump at all ... ive heard of some peoples that have had problems with noise but thats just because they didnt add that thing to the water or used tap water...

MrGuvernment said:
think i asked befoer when u posted these but what "shade" of red is that spefically ?

I'll have to pm you the actual shade of colour but I got the paint from a local shop here in Toronto called Benjamin Moore. It's Para Paint ULTRA

MrGuvernment said:

I'll have to pm you the actual shade of colour but I got the paint from a local shop here in Toronto called Benjamin Moore. It's Para Paint ULTRA.

- Darius

Peach said:
I considered doing that with my super lanboy, but it doesn't look as clean in the front as it does with it on, if the fan was more recessed into the front, it would look cooler with a nice grill on it, but im keeping my grill on :D

Yeah, same here. I've been thinking of spray painting the grill with either some type of chrome or clear blue paint.

hey dariuslatamus whered you get that cabinet/shelf with yer console games in it?

hey can i see more pix of your CM stacker? i was thinking of getting one for a file server, i would just like to see what you have done with it.

they are not hardwired, its the newer ver with the speaker plugs not rca plugs.. erm what type of pics u want :x

Happy Hopping said:
what did you do to that pic? Why does the color look so funny especially on the outside of the windows?

It's called a "negative effect". Have you seen negatives of film or photos you have taken? Same concept...

My workstations, used mainly for research (computer science), music and movies:
floripa1.jpg

floripa2.jpg

floripa3.jpg

And here is the island I've been living in for the past 6 years, Florianopolis - Brazil:
florianopolis.jpg

floripa0254.jpg

Punx_Clever said:
Hey, you did go through with the workstation under the bed thing. Right on, saves lotsa space.
yes thanks for the idea... and im going to do a new shot tomrrow i was in a rush to get it up, usally im REALLY picky with pictures but the girlfriend was comming over and she hates me taking pictures

RS3RS said:
Got enough routers there?!?!
yea..
lol... 1 is fried.. i wanted to oc it if possible.. the rest are maybe for small lans or as I refer to them. My spares. lol.
i need to remodel my room. I an envious of alot of people here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back