2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I see this thread as more of a "workSTATION", as in location, I didn't really focus on the PC itself.

Anyhoogle..

workstation.JPG

The chair is a bit dirty, it's a PITA to clean since it is covered in some perforated cloth.. It's a samsonite and it's really comfy. Bit of a mess now, but I'm moving soon so I'll clean it later.
IMGP2109.jpg

IMGP2110.jpg

IMGP2108.jpg

IMGP2107.jpg

Final setup ...

6023desktop-full-bright.jpg

6023desktop-bright.jpg

6023desktop-dark.jpg

Turned the fanduct around so that it blows on the MOSFETs and not the VidCard

6023tower-side.jpg

at least till i replace the CRTs with TFTs :D

And i think bout replacing ALL my towers with ATCS Models (rare) :eek:

Anarchy said:
Final setup ...

Turned the fanduct around so that it blows on the MOSFETs and not the VidCard

at least till i replace the CRTs with TFTs :D

And i think bout replacing ALL my towers with ATCS Models (rare) :eek:
I really like the desk you've got there, looks neato-what brand is it? :)

My Main work/gaming area.... getting ready for an upgrade :D

My learing computer where I watch training videos.

Ahh the server doing what servers do

Xbox Halo 2 station.... this is where i pwn people online on xbox live
(gametag HurtMeP1nty)

@hurtmeplenty...I will see you on Xbox live! My gt is Laines05! Also, I have the same desk you have in the first pic...wal mart right? ;) I have the all-wood colored one though, no black on it. :)

Sighs @ hammerhead you had 2 lcd's which wernt big enough and got some huge dell lcd's?

man i have a freeking dell CRT flat screen 17 inch which im about to throw out window
and im trying to ruin it ......Top resolution is usally 1280 by 1280 at 75 hz, but i installed some viewsonic drivers and it runs at 1600 by 1200 at 70 hz :)

oh and 2 surrond sound systems jeez

Dudeyourlame said:
Sighs @ hammerhead you had 2 lcd's which wernt big enough and got some huge dell lcd's?

man i have a freeking dell CRT flat screen 17 inch which im about to throw out window
and im trying to ruin it ......Top resolution is usally 1280 by 1280 at 75 hz, but i installed some viewsonic drivers and it runs at 1600 by 1200 at 70 hz :)

oh and 2 surrond sound systems jeez

I have a digital connection between them so I can go 10.2 :p

seriously though I do some A-B comparisons between them with different things as the Klipsch can be a little harsh for highs and not as warm as the logitechs.. I like them both though.

stinkytwinky said:
Did you paint the tops or something? I have the same one but without black tops

the desk ? all I've done is assemble it and then carve it up :p I might be answering the wrong question...

Nizmatik said:
Errr nothing special about my workstation, just your regular setup.

[OMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/Nizmatik/DSCF0038.jpg[/OMG]

Is that a microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0? I have had one for 4 years
:)

chzuck said:
Thanks.. that wasnt an easy one to sneak by the wife!! :p

Lol well I guess that comes with the territory, 'your money is her money' and vice versa. However I can understand her concern, looks like it would've costed a fair bit!

elite.mafia said:
Is that a microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0? I have had one for 4 years
:)

Yip a Explorer 3.0 indeed!
This one is only a couple of months old actually, I had one like 3 years ago but then it died. Tried a few of the Logitech MX series, however when I managed to get a hold of the 3.0 once again (since they were hard to get) looks like im back to the usuals!

Lol, I have the same keyboard AND mouse as you... This mouse is the oldest component of my system right now, unless my monitor is older, since a friend gave it to me 4 free and it's beige and ugly.. And the tracking on the microsoft mouse is awesome for me, I don't know why some people think they need one of those laser mice...

Posted these awhile ago, but lost my host. i haven't done any more work on the room, so it's recent enough :D

75100_0597.jpg

74100_0595.jpg

72100_0593.jpg

71100_0592.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back