2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweaty-cleaner.jpg

:D I cleaned it up a bit, (I know it isn't exactly a good touch up but it will do)

hahaha now if he could get off his lazy butt and actaully clean it then REpost it everyone would be happier :eek:

iownyou14 said:
boneca,

Is that two PDA's i see?? One palm and whats the other?

one is old Palm Vx which doesn't really work so I use it as table clock using program called BigClock.
other one is PocketPC Toshiba 405 pretty useful piece I hold my Excel work in it.

allright kids, play nice...

definately not posting pics of my messy as fuck desk lol

I don't understand how anyone can use a mouse and keyboard that are at different levels on a daily basis.

corebreach said:
I don't understand how anyone can use a mouse and keyboard that are at different levels on a daily basis.
I have been doing it for about 10 years. I have used other computers where the mouse and keyboard are on the same level and it feels really uncomfortable to me.

I also have my keyboard and mouse at different levels and its a pain but im used to it... the feeling of the edge of my desk grinding into my wrist and not being able to see the upper part of my keyboard because its under my desk [keyboard tray]... oh its great... but some how im used to it :D

boneca said:
got some new stuff lately. DiNovo BT combo, Z-5500 speakers and HL2 and finally cleaned up my desk a little bit, still need to work on cables tho.
here are some pictures
sorry for too many pictures ...

post comments if any.
thx guys...

Love your setup man - good job.
I wondered - what keyboard is that (the one where the num pad is seperate than the rest of the board; did you have to buy both pieces seperate or did they come together), and what did it cost you?

Cav said:
Love your setup man - good job.
I wondered - what keyboard is that (the one where the num pad is seperate than the rest of the board; did you have to buy both pieces seperate or did they come together), and what did it cost you?

thx for the comment.
The keyboard and mouse is Logitech DiNovo combo, in my case it's bluetooth version. I paid around $165 for it, the keypad is part of the package.

Z(+)DIAC said:
Wow, be proud, you have a copy of Doom 3 and HL2

*makes jacking off motion*
ok dood I laughed, but seriously... I wish I had HL2. :(

did a little of moving stuff around...now that my z5300's came in today....damn they sound good...

after:

P3110052.jpg

before:

desk640x480.jpg

need to do something about those wires under the destk...ummmm?

lol finally someone with a NewQ or whatever they're called, those things are pretty cool how much u pay for it?

roninblade said:
lol finally someone with a NewQ or whatever they're called, those things are pretty cool how much u pay for it?

got it free from a friend who went digital. now that i got my z5300's im not even using it.

yeah, i dunno if you can see it or not, but the little hook is actually colored and shaped like a banana! its kinda cute, but i might paint it black or something less flaming, haha. $7 on amazon.com too.

ericlikeseatin said:
yeah, i dunno if you can see it or not, but the little hook is actually colored and shaped like a banana! its kinda cute, but i might paint it black or something less flaming, haha. $7 on amazon.com too.
aww your little banana is crooked

Damn, seeing some of these clean setups has inspired me to get off my lazy ass and do some work.

I hope you guys are happy.

BEGONE said:
Damn, seeing some of these clean setups has inspired me to get off my lazy ass and do some work.

I hope you guys are happy.
Pshhh...happy for you...gosh... (in a Napoleon Dynamite sort of tone) :D :p

isp said:
Getting settled in...

[.IMG]http://cumrusky.dreyermachine.com/pics/workstation/workstation5.jpg[/IMG]

Dear lord, where did you get that desk? I freaking love it. :)

na, it will be fine :) my hearing is already shot from my car audio binge ;)

once i get the receiver i will make any adjustments that i need to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back