2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysticcal,
Can I get a copy iof your background? my woman loves cats!

Z3Px,
Is that meant to be a desk or did you just nount that shelf outside the other two corners? I once saw a wireshelving desk but have been unable to find one since. It would match nicely since my workroom is filled with wire shelves.

Really blurry pic, sorry
Picture065.jpg

Its just the shelf with one of the units half attached. Its alot sturdier than i thought it would be. I also put a piece of plexiglass on it to make it more of a desk. Works very well, and looks cool.

DarkMonkey said:
I see my kittie! Yes she actually is evil, when I had my room set up differently she seemed to take great pleasure in knocking one of my shelf speakers down off a shelf onto my shoulder and almost dislocating it...

Back on topic:

My desk is about to collapse, I guess that's what I get from 7 year old particle board..

topherstation.jpg

I dont think that is a desk, its a hutch from a desk that is already broken beyond use

Looks like a sweet ergo, but not as hardcore as my microsoft ergonomic cause the bend isnt as much.
IMG_1936.jpg

ownage

DarkMonkey said:
I see my kittie! Yes she actually is evil, when I had my room set up differently she seemed to take great pleasure in knocking one of my shelf speakers down off a shelf onto my shoulder and almost dislocating it...

Back on topic:

My desk is about to collapse, I guess that's what I get from 7 year old particle board..

topherstation.jpg
Unquestionably, the most untamed cable jungle I've ever seen!!! :eek: :eek: :p :p

mohammedtaha said:
Makes you wonder what would happen if that zippo fluid was to topple over :eek:
I would lol then lmfao, if it happens please take pics i want to see this. If i doesnt happen ill set something up and do an expierment :cool:

That must be one heavy ass keyboard to bend the middle of that desk lol :)

Can you take a pic of the rest of that room? I think its comical really!! :D

lol, there's already pics of the rest of the room earlier in this thread... no crap about how I need to clean my room please, I've heard them all, and I rather like having so much random crap in my room to play with.

Anywho, got a new desk. Here's pics.
newdesk2.jpg
Figured I'd throw my guitars in the pic too.

okddesk.jpg

I decided the window was the most convenient means of removing the old desk :)

Ever changing, since I am always building. The white desk I picked up for $5.00 (five dollars!).
Lucky!
mydesk01.jpg

locutus24 said:
That is the ownage, you could own noobs so bad with that setup
WTF? What are you trying to say? He could own you too, anyone could "own" anyone. What's with the noob bashing? Cut it out.

Yea' man, we all have to start out as noobs. Spread the love, if you hate noobs so much teach them stuff so they won't be noobs anymore. Use your head!!!

no bashing intended sorry about that, just saying that setup is a total ownzer.
Thats also a nice place to work on comps

Come on chill peaple you guys know better ... you can just take that as a joke... eh yeh dark nice new desk...

Manowar - shirt, not poster. I have had that shirt soooooooo long the front picture is worn away. I had to get a replacement shirt a few years ago. The really old one went up as a "poster". Hey BTW I am not in the slightest worried about the noobie thing. :D
The brown desk is easier to sit at thats why I got it. The white desk rules for working at.
monowar.jpg

Sorry photo is a bit big.

How did you accumulate so many monitors, cause you should get a couple of cheap pci cards and link them together :cool:

Got 8 monitors for under $100 total at the State Warehouse. I'm in with them. I am using mostly LCD's at home so the CRT's I sell cheap. Or usually give away since every one where I live knows me (small town).

locutus24 said:
Want to throw a monitor bashing party, ill supply baseball bats aluminum ones :cool:
lol CRT monitors are damn hard to break. I once threw a brick straight at it and all it did was produce a small knock. No cracked glass, nothing.

Zxcs said:
lol CRT monitors are damn hard to break. I once threw a brick straight at it and all it did was produce a small knock. No cracked glass, nothing.
try dropping it from 2 stories :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back