2001FPW and Xbox 360?

Nalif

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
223
If I use an adapter to hook up my Xbox 360 to my 2001FPW, will I be able to use all the high def resolutions, or would I be better off with something else?

I'm asking because I'm not sure what resolutions are available for this monitor as far as the HD ones go. I know the native resolution for this monitor is 1680x1050 if that helps.
 
I searched for the adapter and found my answer at xbox.com - here's a link for you.

VGA adapter

So I guess my question is now.....

Seeing as how the native resolution of the 2001FPW is 1680x1050, would 360 games look bad at the supported (lower) resolutions?
 
Nalif said:
I searched for the adapter and found my answer at xbox.com - here's a link for you.

VGA adapter

So I guess my question is now.....

Seeing as how the native resolution of the 2001FPW is 1680x1050, would 360 games look bad at the supported (lower) resolutions?

whoa u hax0red a 2001 to widescreen!!! u are l33t

u mean 2005fpw I assume. And if you have ever watched a dvd on your computer without ffdshow, and thought it looked ok, you should be fine.

Although I have heard of some issues of the image from vga from 360 looking "washed out"

I would check the console part of the forum.
 
stelleg151 said:
whoa u hax0red a 2001 to widescreen!!! u are l33t

u mean 2005fpw I assume. And if you have ever watched a dvd on your computer without ffdshow, and thought it looked ok, you should be fine.

Yeah, that's the one. Thanks.
 
Back
Top